Saturday, July 31, 2010

Page Protectors and Workbooks

Today I'm cheating and sending you to another homeschooling blog I follow. She had a fabulous idea for the problem of using workbooks for your child and still being able to reuse them later for review or younger children. Its come at the most timely time because as I prepare our 2nd grade work I have all of these books I don't want us to write in but taking the time and money to scan them and print them using a bunch of paper and ink and then I feel guilty about trees when I see all the paper! And VIOLA here is the answer!! I feel like I should make up an award and send it to her blog!
So, I change the shopping list of supplies once again....lol.....but oh what a difference this will make.
Please check out Homeschool Creations for the post about this and don't forget to click follow on this blog for when I update, its attached to my other blog but you have to follow this page as well as the other's in order to get updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment